Wednesday, August 4, 2010

18.5 months, 33 weeks

Guess what?

My lovely husband received two $100 vouchers from his grad school for a computer. He found the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart and picked me up a small, cute, ~purple~ Netbook for $50!! Wah-hoo!!

So now, I can update my blog a lot easier. For months, I've been using my iPod to check blogs and check my Facebook, but it's really not good for typing. Don't get me wrong - I love the iPod - but I've been wanting to blog consistently and it's a bit of an inconvenience to borrow Jeff's big ol'e computer, make sure he's not using it for work... blah blah blah.

This is tiny and cute and fits on my bedside table and it just waiting for me to blog every night....


....well....

I'll do my best.


Updates on the girls:

Small Fry - ~19inches, ~4.5 lbs, Size of a honeydew melon
50 days to go!!

Tater Tot - List of Baby Signs & Words
-Hat (Het)
-Father (Dada)
-Milk (Baba)
-Hug
-Ball (Baww)
-Dog (Whoa Whoa)
-Kitten (Kitteh/ Ket)
-Eat
-More (Moraw)
-Drink (Juice/Sippy)
-Cookie
-Diaper (Dia-doo)
-Change
-Dirty
-Wash
-Brush
-Pat (Uncle Pat and "to pat")

Words without signs
-Um-nums - Food, Snacks
-Nose
-Mama
-Ears
-Cheese
-Dowa - Dora
-Daydo - Diego
-SpaBub - Spongebob
-Boos - Boots
-Daadoo - Swiper
-Maaa- Map
-BahPah - Back pack
-Poop
-(b)Light - Lightswitch
-Niiiice - Nice


That's all I can think of now, but I'm sure I'll think of more! She understands more words than this and follows some commands (sometimes).

We're working on her pronunciation... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment