Sunday, August 1, 2010

18 months, 31 weeks

(We learned a new skill)


Tot and Mommy got on a plane and went to visit Grammy and Grampy in North Carolina! It was scary and fun and a new experience and the most exhausting thing I've ever done in my entire life.
(On the first flight from Louisville to Charlotte, only partly sweaty)

I'll write more about our trip in the next posting. The week before, I had my 30 week check-up for Small Fry. Turns out, she's measuring at 28 cm for 30 weeks, about 2 weeks too small. The doctor isn't too worried yet, but I'm afraid we're going to have an "alleged" growth restriction problem like we did with Tater Tot. Another office visit (32 weeks) the day after we come back from North Carolina.


Small Fry:
16 inches
3.3 lbs
Size of 4 navel oranges

Tater Tot:
Her first plane ride!
Invents the word "Whoa-whoa's" which stands for "Woof woof's" or "Doggies"

No comments:

Post a Comment