Friday, August 13, 2010

1.5 years, 8 months

34 Week Ultrasound
Growth Restriction Check



Big feet...


...big hands...

...big head



....and she's still a girl!

Guess what? There's no growth restriction. Yay! I have a theory about why I kept measuring small each week. Usually I have my appointments in the afternoon, after two meals, lots of fluids, and a bit of swelling. But the past two appointments were in the early morning, after a light breakfast and my belly hadn't had a chance to get big again. Plus, they make you lay flat on your back so all your guts and fat melt to the sides, making you not as big as if you were upright.

6 weeks until I'm a mommy of two under two...

Small Fry:
5 lbs, 4 oz
appox. 17 inches long
Practicing breathing (and hiccuping!)
She has hair (visible on the ultrasound). Hope it's blond!

No comments:

Post a Comment