Wednesday, September 2, 2009

32 Weeks

My plan was to lose all 38 pounds of pregnancy weight that I gained in the 9 months after I gave birth. Technically 40 weeks, but since I only went to 38.5 weeks - should I push up my deadline? I have 6.5 to 8 weeks to lose 8 pounds. I'm only 4 pounds away from the weight I was when I took the pregnancy test, but 8 pounds away from my normal weight. My 15 pound plateau was broken a few weeks ago and I'm ALMOST there.... but it seems we've hit another plateau. I should start walking again but... I'm just too tired.

On the upside, I think I'm getting sick so hopefully that will knock a couple pounds off! Haha!

Tater Tot is doing really well, seeing the chiropractor once a week, trying to stand up, and laughing like a two- year-old! I love her and I love her cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment