Saturday, July 18, 2009

6 months

I have a six month old. Where has the time gone??

By the way, that leaves me only 3 more months to lose the rest of the baby weight. I managed to get over the Plus 15 plateau and am now Plus 11! Hooray! Just a few more to go... I have a theory. It takes 9 months for you to put on the baby weight - the bulk of which comes on in the last trimester. Then, as soon as you have the baby, the bulk comes off and all of the "maternal fat" is left. That's the hardest and most people just stop after the initial amount is lost because they get frustrated and just give up. By God - I will see the 130's again!

But... mommies are meant to be a little squishier, in order to give better hugs.

In the meantime, I have many many ideas for starting my own little baby "crap" line and selling it on the inter-webs. There's a whole sub-culture out there that love to give and receive handmade baby junk. And if my price is $1 less than the others out there... the easier it will be to sell!

Uh oh... nap time is over....

No comments:

Post a Comment