Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week Two

Things I never thought I would do once I had a child:

-Steady the end of a baby bottle on my chin so I could use my right hand. For Cheezits.

-Go to the bathroom and feed/hold the baby at the same time.

-Actually utter the words, "She has nothing to wear!" even with a wardrobe full of clothes.

-
Get a shower, put on makeup, and not feel bad about leaving her in the crib and turning on the monitor. (Asleep, of course)

-Rely on a sea horse to lull her to sleep - the ONLY thing that works!

-Be able to hum those songs that said sea horse plays over. And over. And over. And over. Again.

-Let her sleep in our bed.

-Pull a travel bed up to the side of our bed and let her spend the night in our room while the freshly painted Tinkerbell bedroom stays empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment